Job Description: Industrial Production Maintenance Engineer
Looking for a good environment to excel? Spin Linen Management is a rapidly growing textiles production plant seeking a responsible and dependable addition to our Engineering/maintenance program. Our addition will help maintain a preventative maintenance program to help obtain optimum performance of production equipment and seek creative solutions to solve problems. Experience in production machinery, Boiler's license, Electronics (i.e. PLC's), welding, HVAC, and or a strong mechanical background.
- Repair and maintenance of equipment – keeping production staff able to perform at highest level of efficiency and reducing down time.
- Operation of boiler
- Maintaining preventative maintenance schedule and helping to update, as necessary
- Ordering parts and chemicals
- Ensure compliance with HLAC/OSHA requirements
- Experience working on steam operated equipment.
- Good knowledge of electrical and plumbing related issues.
- Strong history of working on equipment – minimum of 3 years
- Highly motivated self starter
Pay is dependent upon experience. We offer Health, Dental, Life, HSA, IRA, and vacation after 90 days.
Send resume or apply in person at 1228 S 16th St Omaha NE.
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)