Help us help our customers realize their dreams of a beautiful home!
Join The #1 Furniture Company – Join The #1 Furniture Brand
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Using our internationally acclaimed in-house design team, we create the look without paying expensive design fees. Then, by adhering to some of the most efficient production standards in the world, we can maximize productivity and minimize waste, generating additional savings for you. Finally, all orders are filled from strategically located regional warehouses and are serviced by our own fleet of trucks, the largest in the industry.
Electromechanical Technicians maintain and repair electromechanical drives, sensors and automated machinery while working with maintenance and engineers to install and evaluate electromechanical systems to support the manufacturing process.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Troubleshoot, test and repair electronic production equipment
- Perform electrical and mechanical repairs as required to maintain all processes in the factory
- Develop a thorough understanding of all electromechanical control systems in the factory
- Notify appropriate management personnel and assist in the solution of the problems
- Contribute ideas for improvements in all areas using the appropriate means of communication
- Maintain a neat and orderly workplace
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in performance of all job functions
- Log onto PLC controlled system (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc.)
- De-bugging, running off, and installation of new and rebuilt equipment
- Assist in the termination and hook-up of equipment as required
- 2-year degree in an electrical-mechanical or similar focus, required
- Electrical and mechanical experience in a commercial or industrial environment
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and repairing CNC manufacturing equipment, PLCs, motor controls and mechanical assemblies
- Knowledge of working with three phase power as well as a variety of different control voltages, required
- Ability to use all shop tools
- Ability to use all testing and measuring equipment and tools required to maintain or repair electromechanical control systems
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
Growth-Focused is one of our core values, and we are dedicated to helping you grow with us through training, mentoring, and coaching as well as investing in the latest design tools, production equipment and new technologies.
Environmental efforts are a priority as we continually seek to recycle, reuse and replenish every day.
Millions of dollars are contributed annually to local and national charities as we seek to improve the lives of people around the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free working environment. While Ashley appreciates the interest of all candidates only those meeting specific position requirements may be contacted. Principals Only.