There is nothing more fun than going on vacation with family and friends, creating memories that will last a lifetime. At Marriott Vacations Worldwide, we are fortunate to bring our Owners and guests unforgettable vacation experiences to life. But, the fun is not just for our Owners and guests… our associates are encouraged to have fun too! Creating an environment they want to come to every day is a top priority. An environment that is comfortable, fosters teamwork, allows everyone to be themselves and most importantly reinforces #theMVWay – Our Culture of Fun!
Maintenance Engineer (Full Time)
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance in guest rooms, meeting rooms, and/or public spaces as required, including flipping mattresses, vacuuming behind and underneath furniture, deep cleaning carpet, touch-up painting, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, ensuring that all appliances are present in the room and in working order, cleaning and replacing light fixtures, and inspecting grout and caulking.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including complete weekend and holiday availability
- Must have great customer service skills – all of our positions come into contact with guests!
What does MVW offer?
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401K opportunities!
- Growth and Development Opportunities!
Follow us on Social Media!
- Instagram: @mvwcareers
- Facebook: Marriott Vacations Worldwide Careers
- Twitter: @mvwcareers
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- resort maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location