While driving quality in our solutions, the Test Engineer will provide deep expertise in planning, constructing and executing test scripts. They demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed. Apply both business and functional knowledge while developing end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies. They are able to document testing processes, clearly communicating findings, and what the specific testing efforts accomplished. Preferred automation testing experience using API tools or postman/gatling.
- API Testing
- Test Execution and Management
All candidates should have:
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Eligibility to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
- Established residency in the US for at least 3 of the last 5 years.
- Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. Metro/Northern VA area – travel will not be reimbursed.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Reston, VA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Are you a US Citizen or Green Card Holder?
- API Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Gatling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Test Execution: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location