Do you have a thirst for solving big data problems?
Are you an expert in Python?
Do you love to do everything in the cloud?
Native Touch is looking for highly talented and motivated individuals to join our rapidly growing engineering team. This position is a hybrid role with responsibilities on both the Data Engineering side, as well as Data Science. This individual will be working on innovative products related to our Data Management and Demand Side Platforms.
What you will be doing
- Evaluating and analyzing the best suited architecture for our data pipelines
- Maintaining existing and creating new pipelines for our workloads
- Responsible of managing and overseeing Native Touch’s Data Lake
- Improving bottlenecks around data processes through automation
- Providing data feeds to various stakeholders
- Evaluating and analyzing existing and new data partnerships
- Driving Machine learning projects from early concept to client facing delivery
- Providing business development team with useful insights using data science concepts
- Leading the engineering team to adopt data science best practices
- Academic background in Data Science
- A least 2 years’ experience with Python or another object oriented programming language
- Solid understanding of analytics solutions such as data lakes and data warehouses
- Experience with ETL and data transformation techniques
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Deep understanding of statistical and Machine Learning techniques
- Broad knowledge in data sciences and its best practices
- Experience with machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud based infrastructure
- Working in an agile environment, performing code reviews, operating in CI/CD environment
Good to have
- Experience writing units tests
- Experience with Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau, looker, etc.
- Experience working with both structured data as well as unstructured data
When applying, please include a link to your GitHub, StackOverflow, LinkedIn profiles, or any other profile that may be relevant. Additionally, send us any links to projects that you have worked on before, especially projects that are related to the job posting.
Who We Are
Native Touch is a smart mobile focused start-up, with an entrepreneurial culture. We are looking for employees who thrive in that environment, want to challenge themselves, and have a positive impact on the business. Our team members are a great mix of organized, disciplined and results focused individuals. But more importantly, we are visionaries with fun and creative minds.
Since 2010, Native Touch’s clients have taken us along for the ride while experimenting, measuring and scaling their evolving mobile ad spends both at Enterprise and Consumer levels. We have a growing technical team of skilled engineers and scientists developing solutions in the mobile advertising and marketing fields. The commercial team at Native Touch is made up of media strategists focused on helping brands innovate in the mobile media landscape. We have momentum and are looking to add the right talent to our strong and skilled team. This position is located in Montreal.