Are you ready for the biggest challenge of your career? Is American-manufacturing in your blood? Can you seize opportunities and see a true diamond in the rough? We are searching for you.
Our client is an international manufacturer of mobile construction lifting equipment manufacturer and is looking for a Hydraulics Engineerto be part of a dynamic engineering team in Henderson NV facility.
As a Hydraulic Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to provide hydraulic engineering direction/expertise to support the company. You will be part of a team to perform at a high level, non-supervisory engineering analysis and design of new and modified components in accordance with engineering standards and project scope.
You must have an in-depth understanding of mobile construction and/or industrial equipment use, service, and expectations. Strong parametric solid modeling experience using SolidWorks, good written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under changing conditions.
Successful candidates must possess excellent hydraulic engineering skills, a passion for manufacturing, strong and effective communication skills and the ability to think fast and turn problems into opportunities. Does this sound like you?
Interested candidates should apply at the following link: https://vx-group-inc.workable.com/jobs/757127
- Responsible for product line hydraulic engineering direction, input, and expertise
- Works within the new product development process to support assigned tasks including new product development, current product enhancements, cost reduction efforts, and product problem resolution(s)
- Commits to agreed to engineering project timelines, and budget
- Provides input and direction for the construction of accurate BOMs, drawings, schematics, and/or “systems” for assigned projects
- Communicates between different processes, teams, departments and management hierarchy as required
- Execute and report the status of assigned tasks to other departments as well as upper management as required
- Participate in both internal and external customer and supplier meetings as necessary to assure achievement of project goals
- Undertake new tasks or projects as determined by current business need/requirement.
Knowledge, skills & attributes preferred:
- Exhibit leadership, integrity, resilience, flexible to current and new situations, but always a team player with subordinates, peers, and/or management
- Must be results driven and have the ability to encourage and to speak up to people and teams to perform as needed
- Ability to analyze data and costs, prioritize tasks, problem solve, project manage and manage change.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with immediate team, all participating inside and outside departments, supplier and customer base, as well as upper management
- Able to manage multiple projects in varying stages of process execution with knowledge, expertise and motivation to succeed
- Minimum 5-7 years of hydraulic engineering experience in construction, agriculture and/or related industry.
- Demonstrated experience with an engineering team, in a team environment (matrix organizational structure a plus)
- Minimum BSME or related degree applicable to the position
- Hands-on manufacturing and/or product assembly experience
- Construction and/or commercial vehicle engineering experience desirable
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental handicap/disability, veteran status, sexual affectation or orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Full-time