ATNi’s US Telecom division has a vision of enriching the lives of rural Americans by bringing superior communications services to all. Here, we truly believe that everyone deserves to be connected and we are determined that no person is denied access to modern communications services simply because they live in rural America. Our employees strive, every day, to bring connectivity solutions to areas that others have left behind. In order to do that, we have built an exceptional team of people that are tenacious, creative, customer-focused, proud, and cost conscious – could you be the next to join the team and make a major impact on lives across America?
Provide end-to-end design support for network element deployment and overall service design from installation through launch and after. Support major hardware and software upgrades working with vendors as well as connecting peer nodes to ensure seamless operation as the network architecture evolves. Provide support to Engineers in the team on project design, testing and deployment activities. Review and update appropriate design documents.
- Experience – 3+ yrs with degree, 5+ yrs w/o degree.
- Good understanding of 3GPP standards covering LTE, UMTS, GSM and IMS system protocols. Including interfaces and dependencies between network components.
- Hands on experience deploying and operating EPC core nodes including MME, S-GW, P-GW, HSS, PCRF, or P-CSCF.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies or virtualization.
- Ability to be on-call, and work maintenance windows.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS.
- Good understanding of IP networking.
- Self-starter and highly motivated individual to go beyond routine duties.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Basic experience with BASH, Python, or Perl scripting.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to write and review design documents and communicate architecture, design strategies, standards, technical system specifications and business requirements.
- Experience – 5+ yrs with degree, 8+ yrs w/o degree.
- Degree – prefer CS/EE
- VMware Certified Associate.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification.
- Cisco or Juniper Associate-level Networking certifications.
- Ability to create and maintain BASH, Python, or Perl scripts.
ATNi provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.