The Business Development Manager - New England is tasked to effectively promote Vector Corrosion Technologies’ portfolio of corrosion mitigation solutions to owners, specifiers, and contractors within the territory.
- Grow existing business in the New England market; meet or exceed sales targets.
- Educate and increase the awareness of Vector Corrosion Technologies and its alliance partners' products and services within the concrete repair and corrosion industry.
- Develop working relationships with key owners, consultants and contractors that are influential in market segments such as bridges, buildings, parking structures, and marine structures.
- Become a technical resource to our clients; prepare technical recommendations and proposals.
- Visit project construction sites in order to train engineers and contractors on different products and techniques to ensure proper installation and use.
- Represent Vector Corrosion Technologies at a variety of conferences and industry meetings.
- Utilize and update the CRM program in order to engage key contacts within territory and track project opportunities.
- Work with production team to ensure fulfillment and client satisfaction.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the territory, 50%+/- but at times extensively as needed. Obtain and maintain valid driver license.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university or college required or relevant industry experience.
- 5+ years of sales experience.
- Experience in technical / specification selling of construction materials to engineers, owners and contractors a plus but not required.
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Public Speaking - being comfortable giving presentations in front of large group audiences.
- Knowledge of Construction Industry specifically concrete restoration and repair.
- Technical certifications such as NACE Basic Corrosion, Cathodic Protection, ICRI Surface Repair Technician (preferred).
Compensation: Base salary plus commission commensurate with experience.
Vector Corrosion Technologies takes pride in offering technically advanced, cost effective corrosion protection solutions to preserve and extend the service life of concrete and masonry structures around the world. Vector has earned numerous project awards and patents for product innovation and is committed to a safe, healthy and sustainable environment. For additional information about Vector, visit Vector-Corrosion.com.
For additional information on concrete preservation and sustainability, visit WeSaveStructures.Info.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business Development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply