$60,000 - $80,000 a year
ABOUT SCA: Since 1983, Software Consulting Associates has been serving municipal clients with high quality software and the industry's leading service. SCA utilizes the latest programming techniques and tools to create software that is intuitive and easy to use while also allowing for integration with a variety of third-party products. We provide our clients with innovative and intuitive solutions to everyday problems.
JOB SUMMARY: SCA is seeking a Full Stack Developer with a strong understanding of back-end C# both .Net 4.6+ and .Net CORE.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Develop/Debug RESTful API’s.
· Adhere to, and Advocate for, programming best practices.
· Participate in requirements gathering.
· Develop/design SQL server data structures.
· Adhere to Agile Scrum processes; sprints, user stories, backlog, tasks, etc.
· Participate in Scrum meetings for story point development
· Attend meetings with team members, support staff, and management as required.
· Effectively communicate with staff during development, testing, troubleshooting, and client problem resolution.
· A bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, information systems, etc. and at least 3 years .Net Development.
· At least 1 year working with a SQL Server Environment
· At least 1 year using Jira or other ticketing System
· At least 1 year using GIT.
· Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Excellent people and documentation skills
· .Net 4.6+/.Net Core multithreading experience
· Angular 2+ or other frontend frameworks
· Jenkins or other continuous deployment system.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: