Robotics Process Designer/Developer
Job Description ;
- The Robotic Process Designer will work with business operations team to understand the current business processes, design and develop Robotic process flows and objects to automate the business process.
- He/she makes sure the Robotic process flows is aligned to Robotics Center of Excellence established operational model, governance, development and testing standards and deployment model
- Assist Robotic automation testing team during test case development and process automation testing.
- Assist Robotic operations team in troubleshooting issues when needed and support maintenance of deployed Robotic automation processes.
- Contribute to Robotics center of excellence deliverables and assist in institutionalizing RPA across enterprise.
- Atleast 2 to 4 years of professional experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Blue Prism, AssistEdge)
- Exposure to integration with external OCR tools, cognitive platforms, Process discovery & documentation tools and other Enterprise systems such as Oracle ERP
- Experience in processing structured, unstructured data sources and leveraging cognitive intelligence for Intelligent process automation
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Tanisha Systems Inc.
Ph. 212-729-6543 Ext. 382
Job Type: Contract
- Robotics Process Designer: 4 years (Preferred)
- RPA technologies: 3 years (Preferred)