Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact in Human Spaceflight? You understand your customer’s environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer focused engineering solution.
As an engineer on our robotics team, you’ll verify and review requirements and assess external configurations of the International Space Station using 3D CAD and robotics analysis tools. This is your chance to develop your skills in systems integration and engineering while gaining mentoring and experience in NASA space systems. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of engineering principles and technical writing
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Scheduled to obtain a BS degree in Aerospace Engineering, ME, or EE by May 2020
- Experience with Python, C#, Microsoft SQL, Git, and database development
- Knowledge of Linux, including CentOS and RHEL preferred
- Knowledge of virtual reality design, including Unity preferred
- Knowledge of 6-dof robotics principles, International Space Station operations, and human space flight
- EIT Certification
- Robotics, Space Systems, and 3D CAD Courses
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You’ll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.