· Be a member of R&D development team to support reagent development function for life science product process development, testing and troubleshooting.
· Support system development and QC, testing and troubleshooting.
· Support R&D studies of feasibility, assay development, stability and more, individually or with other associates and scientists
· Handling cell culture and blood products, and handle cryopreservation procedures
· Good documentation practice to keep batch records and data management
· Write and review SOPs, Work Instructions, protocols, and reports.
Skills and Requirements
· Bachelor’s in biology discipline, 1- 2 years post graduate experience is preferred.
· Experience and knowledge in human blood sample processing and cell cryopreservation techniques, cell culture methods, cellular staining procedures is preferred.
· Previous flow cytometry and reagent operation experience is preferred.
· Knowledge on immune-oncology and, cell therapy and molecular biology is a plus
· Ability to multitask and successfully interact with a diverse team of scientists and engineers to deliver results meeting the needs of various stakeholder groups
· Effective communication to provide updates to internal or cross-functional team members
· Detail oriented, good organizational and documentation behavior.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance