- Develop and maintain Unigraphics and other programs to automate engineering applications to reduce manual effort and improve consistency for engineering
- Able to program using principles of object oriented programming in C#, C++, Visual Basics.
- Maintain existing NX modules, bug fixing
- Debugging and resolving issues with NX installations.
- Program custom NX macros for internal requirements
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met with NX.
- Implementing creative and innovative solutions.
- Work with product development team, drafting, engineering, and business analysts to obtain necessary information and to ensure that the deliverable meets business requirements.
- Maintaining the software.
- Ensure program documentation, operations documentation and user guides are maintained in accordance with standards.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A degree or diploma in computer programming from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 4-6 years of programming skills in the following:
- Visual Basics * Good Practice of writing clean and scalable code.
- Good Understanding of machining, eg. Lathe, CNC, EDM, Wire.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Good Debugging Skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work on more than one project at a time with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate and understand technical material from engineers, programmers, designers, drafters.
- High degree of interpersonal skills including both oral and written communication.
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills to evaluate and rationalize project issues and requests as they arise, along with an ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions in the moment
- Highly skilled at facilitating and documenting requirements
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Profit Sharing Program.
- Enhanced vacation program.
- Monthly bonus program.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Unigraphics: 1 year (Required)
- machining, eg. Lathe, CNC, EDM, Wire EDM: 1 year (Preferred)