Our Recording Studio is a fast growing company for the purpose of creating world class service in recording industry and prides itself on an outstanding client experience.
We are in need of a highly motivated, skilled, and passionate sound engineer to join our team!
We are seeking an engineer for our studios in Hollywood and Downtown location who is able to work at least 4 days a week including night time and weekends.
Our studios are open 24/7.
It's a freelance/contractor position.
Please reply with your resume, cover letter and work samples with description what was created (done) by you in each particular song such as recording, mixing, mastering, music production. Soundcloud private links are preferred.
!!!Please note: Emails with no work samples link will not be considered!!!
- Experienced in Recording and Mixing. Genres: Pop, Hip-Hop, R&B, EDM
- Confident user of Pro Tools, Logic X
- MUST live within 20 miles of Hollywood/Downtown Los Angeles
- Knowledge how make Mastering is a plus.
- Must be available for night sessions and weekends.
- Good time management skills
- Works well with others
- Understands signal flow
- Works well in a fast paced environment
- Proficient on MAC
- All around passionate for Audio and music
Come and join a fun, friendly work experience!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
Company implemented all necessary updates to maintain social distance and provide to its clients and personal safe environment.
- Sound Recording/ Mixing: 2 years (Required)
- Protools: 2 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA 90057 (Required)
- Please provide your current/planning availability Monday-Sunday (including day and night time)
- Store Discounts
Hours per week:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift