New Century Software, a subsidiary of MISTRAS is a leader in developing data management and integrity management solutions for the oil and gas pipeline industry. These pipelines transport natural gas and hazardous liquid petroleum products throughout the US and the world. The company develops desktop, web and mobile applications that help pipeline operators manage information about pipeline assets and ensure safe operation. The company supports these implementations and applications with professional services that include pipeline risk analysis, data conversion, data migration and consulting.
Responsibilities are presented in order of priority and include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Technical lead and mentor for a group of 2-4 developers.
· Work with a focused software team of developers, QA, and product managers to develop and support applications for the pipeline industry.
· Work with other Senior SEs to define best practices, coding standards and shared libraries.
· Both independently and with other developers, design, develop and test your code and the applications.
· Provide support for escalated tickets. Troubleshoot, debug and resolve client reported issues.
· Respond in a timely manner to communications from others, inside and outside the company.
· Continued independent learning of development practices, C#, ESRI, and the pipeline industry.
· Contribute to regular software team meetings through sharing your knowledge and asking questions.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Required Experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing Microsoft .NET C# enterprise applications.
· Understanding of databases and SQL queries.
o Experience with Oracle or SQL Server relational databases preferred.
· Experience writing unit and/or integration tests.
· Experience with React
· Experience with Material UI
· Experience with SaaS using AWS, Azure, or others
· Experience with WPF
· Experienced developing ESRI ArcPro, ArcMap, ArcGIS Server, or ArcGIS Runtime applications.
· Experience with linear referencing systems.
· Knowledge of the pipeline Industry.
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
· Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
Target Hiring Range- 80K-12Ok
401K, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Dependent Life Plan, and Supplemental Life Plan.
Please apply to the link below:
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Embedded Software: 1 year (Preferred)