At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
What does this role look like?
- Assists engineers in the research, design, development and test of a variety of electronic equipment and systems, including communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- Work with expert engineers as they provide technical/engineering support to Electronics teams for issues related to the performance of the various electronics hardware.
- Assist more senior engineers with the design, development, and test for electrical support equipment.
- The scope of these tasks ranges from conceptual development and initial design to production and deployment support.
- This position will also require the ability to understand, design and fix custom electronic circuitry and assemblies.
Littleton, Colorado, Highlands Ranch, Colorado, Centennial, Colorado.
- Obtaining a degree in an Electrical/Electronics program or other related discipline from an accredited college/university.
- This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
- Ability to interpret and create electrical schematics.
- Basic understanding of analog and digital circuit design.
- Experience and missile/aerospace related education/background.
- System performance monitoring and evaluation experience.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Test and Measurement Equipment; Mentor Graphics, ORCAD, Zuken or comparable drawing package.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.