Manufacturer that uses CNC routing equipment is seeking CNC - CAD /operator. Will be responsible for creating CAD drawings for cutting on CNC equipment. Will be trained to create digital templates on a digitizing equipment for making Aqua Marine Deck products. Also will be trained to install Aqua Marine Deck. This is a ground floor opportunity with room for advancement in a fast growing company with team players.
The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities/experience:
- Ability to manage projects all the way through production.
- Ability to quickly adapt to the fast-paced environment and exhibit an excellent ability to solve problems in a quick and clever manner.
- A visual thinker who can clearly and concisely convey/execute ideas.
- Be passionate about their work and have a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
Design Skill – Must be someone who illustrates a very strong ability to innovate, design and problem solve in a methodical manner.
Someone who is mechanically minded but has a desire to simplify.
2D CAD – Applicant must be an expert in the fundamental elements of CAD & 2D software. The applicant’s role will be creating 2D and 3D drawings, (hit the ground running with little to no training)
Part Design Experience – must possess a good understanding of how to design parts for different processes. Primarily CNC machining
Degree/Experience – Preferred experience level would be 5 + years. Will consider 2+ years experience depending knowledge / skill.
- Hands-on experience
- Experience with CAD systems, (Rino or V carv. , Autocad or Solidworks
- CNC experience and operation
We offer competitive wages based on experience, as well as a benefits package including:
- Paid time off 2 weeks 1st year.
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19 - $24 hour - depending on experience, plus advancement opportunities to increase salary with increased production skill.
We are a drug-free workplace and EOE. All candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test as well as a national criminal background check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do Not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNC Programming: 2 years (Preferred)
- CAM Programming: 2 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page:
- www: //www.facebook.com/aquamarinedecknonskid
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place