NES Global Talent is working with a large client to build out a base of contract staff who are able to work across their service divisions and business units to deliver on their project work.
As a result, we have openings for field engineering support across Switchgear, Breaker, Relay, P&C, controls, and Transformer in regards to Electrical power generation across LV, MV, and HV levels. The work is looking to support projects across the greater Rancho Cucamonga, CA area.
The ideal candidate will have skills and/or experience with industrial setting electrical work ranging from construction/startup to commissioning/testing/troubleshooting/maintenance.
The pay rate is very competitive and based on skills and experience. Travel costs and equipment supply are available
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 - $60.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Electrical power generation: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- heavy industrial power equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- 1 year
- More than 1 year
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place