As a member of the Thundersoft America software engineering team, the candidate is expected to work on the next generation of Infotainment software product lines/products based on Android and Intel/Qualcomm platforms and technologies.
- Responsible to support OEM customers successfully roll out next-generation infotainment systems,
- integrated e-cockpit products, on time with high quality to the market place.
- Interface with both on-shore and off-shore development teams to develop new features and resolve issues.
- Utilizes strong software development skills including design, development, testing, and communicating status to both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Science Engineering
- 3+ years of hands-on Dev-QA and Android platform experience.
- Strong knowledge of computer science and testing fundamentals and a thorough understanding of different verification methodologies, strategies, and tools.
- Extensive experience in various phases of software verification including Unit, Coverage, Functional, Integration, Regression, Stability and Performance Testing
- Experience with verification of embedded software systems such as vehicle control (Telematics, CAN, LIN, Ethernet AVB), navigation (GPS, Maps), connectivity (WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular), multi-media (Audio, Video, Radio) and infotainment (In-vehicle applications) systems
- Strong understanding of Android and infotainment software systems.
- Extensive knowledge of automated testing frameworks, converting manual tests to automated tests, and executing, analyzing and reporting on automated test runs on multiple software versions and releases
- Proficiency with software versioning, issue tracking, software build and analysis systems like – DOORS, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, JIRA, Purify, RTC, RQM, ALM, ESIMS, etc.
- Strong knowledge of automotive networks and protocols (CAN, LIN, MOST, Ethernet AVB), and experience using testing tools for these protocols – Mongoose, Neo VI, CANoe, DPS, etc.
- Experience in working with Agile software development process
- Ability to work well in a global environment.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and customer facing skills
- Good at working with multiple teams towards the resolution of complex customer issues.
- Prior experience with automotive OEMs or tier-1/tier-2s
- Experience with Audio, SXM, WiFi, BlueTooth, Android Auto, Apple CarPlay platforms
- Experience in working well in a global environment with culturally/geographically diverse teams
- Advanced Degree
Indeed Hire and ThunderSoft America Corporation are working together to find the best candidate for this job. By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dev-QA and Android platform: 3 years (Required)
- automotive OEMs: 2 years (Preferred)
- verification of embedded software systems: 3 years (Required)
- Warren, MI: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)