Fiskaa Engineering, a professional consulting engineering firm working with award winning architects and clients with offices in New York City, Los Angeles and Boston has an opportunity for a Senior Plumbing / Fire Protection Engineer in our NYC office. At Fiskaa we promote a culture of teamwork and growth while being part of innovative and challenging projects that can lead to an exciting and rewarding experience.
As a senior Plumbing and Fire protection engineer you will provide a high level of technical experience and work on a variety of projects with the plumbing/fire protection staff.
· Provide Plumbing and Fire Protection conceptual design
· Design Plumbing and Fire Protection systems
· Prepare utility loads including water, gas, sanitary/sewer and storm systems
· Prepare project specifications
· Survey existing conditions
· Perform Construction administration
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or associated engineering discipline
· Minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years of relevant experience in Plumbing and Fire Protection Design
· Technical knowledge of Plumbing and Fire protections systems including codes, equipment selection and document preparation
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
· Strong PC skills (Word, Excel)
Fiskaa provides excellent opportunities for career growth and the opportunity to work alongside highly-motivated professionals in a team-oriented environment. We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly