About Terradyn Consultants:
Terradyn Consultants, LLC is a Maine based civil engineering firm providing civil engineering, permitting, and environmental consulting services to developers, land owners, institutions, and municipalities throughout southern, central, and western Maine. We have offices at the beautiful Pineland Farms campus in New Gloucester and in downtown Portland.
Terradyn Consultants is seeking a full time Senior Civil Engineer in our New Gloucester office to manage the site design and permitting of a variety of land development projects for current and future clients of Terradyn Consultants.
Applicants must be knowledgeable in all aspects of site/civil engineering design, including stormwater management, soils, water supply, wastewater disposal, road design, and other types of infrastructure.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing projects, schedules, budgets, and design staff from the initial proposal through construction completion. The candidate must be experienced in developing construction documents for land development projects, including site & subdivision layout, road design, grading, utility design, and stormwater runoff analysis, as well as preparing local, state, and federal permit applications. The candidate will also collaborate with other design disciplines and represent clients with regulators and Planning Boards at public meetings.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
· Licensed Professional Engineer
· Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Civil Engineering
· Minimum 3 years of experience managing relevant projects
· Experience with the Maine DEP application review process preferable
· Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D and other common civil engineering software
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Organized project management style with attention to detail
· Exceptional customer service
Terradyn Consultants offers a flexible working environment and a friendly culture. Employees can work in either our Portland or New Gloucester offices and may work from home part time. We offer a competitive benefits package, including paid time off, health, disability, and Simple IRA.
Job Type: Full-time
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Temporarily due to COVID-19