Saving Lives, one pipe at a time.
-It takes the Best in each of us to bring out the Best in all of us -
Rapid Fire Protection, Inc. is a rapidly growing full-service fire sprinkler and alarm contractor with a footprint throughout the Mountain West specializing in commercial, residential and industrial fire suppression and detection since 1993.
At Rapid Fire we are passionate about our customers, our team members and the value of the work we perform! We offer exceptional opportunities for motivated and committed individuals to build exciting careers with us.
THE ROLE - Estimator
We are looking for a positive, self-motivated, friendly person who is ready to join our team!
Operate AutoCAD equipment, to include AutoSPRINK/SprinkCAD, for sprinkler system layouts that assist in the estimate. Must have the capability to learn quickly computer platforms such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, and Power BI. The Estimator will gain introductory knowledge of NFPA Standards and Codes regarding Fire Sprinkler applications to be able to apply these codes to their estimate layouts.
- Understands construction fundamentals while being able to read and comprehend construction documents
- Perform tasks that may be repetitive such downloading documents, setting up folders, completing excel and word documents
- Interacts with General Contractors, Architects/Engineers, and municipalities for the purpose of obtaining required items
- Works closely with other sales staff to complete estimates efficiently and on time
- Data entry for company wide job tracking purposes
- Demonstrated ability with AutoCAD is required
- (2) Two-year CAD Associates degree required
- Proven ability and track record of performing work and meeting deadlines with minimum to no supervision
- Willingness to coordinate and work well with others
- Must possess excellent communication skills- written and verbal
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative