JNB Signs Inc.
As an ever growing company we are looking for a senior Engineer/Production Designer who can join a team environment and help us as a company achieve success. This is an in house daily position and is based on a 40 hour work week. Daily hours would be from 7:00 a.m to 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Responsibilities would include but not be limited to the following:
- Design different variations of interior and exterior signage.
- Create production files for all signage applications.
- Work with and train current and new hire graphic designers.
- Work with sales team to establish the correct signage needs for the customer.
- Create signage needs based on customer supplied logos.
- Design structural elements based on initial renderings done by graphic designers.
- Design concrete footings for various size/shaped signs.
- Work with production department to come up with new and creative designs for new products.
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
- Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to clients or the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Adobe Illustrator Experience.
- AutoCad or Rhino Software Experience.
- Graphic Design Experience.
- Sign Industry experience is a plus.
- Maintained employment.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass drug screening.
- Engineering Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off