MOSS Consultants is a fast growing software development consultancy with over 80 developers based out of downtown Toronto. We provide world class expertise and talent to enterprise level organizations with innovative solutions built on leading software technologies and industry proven development standards. We have a 100% client satisfaction rate. As one long-term, satisfied customer said, “My decision to keep working with MOSS Consultants was based on their extensive experience, profound professionalism, commitment to excellence, trustworthiness, and consistent beyond-expectations work ethic.”
We are a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary, solutions oriented agile work environment. We employee the brightest minds in the GTA to work together as a team in creating solutions for our clients that directly impact their growth strategies. Our business casual working environment reflects our passions and expertise. Our centrally located downtown offices are inside of a large, naturally lit, open concept space with a well stocked kitchen of fruits and refreshments.
What you will be doing:
- You will be part of an Agile Team developing mission-critical applications for our clients in the environmental space.
What we are looking for:
- A strong portfolio in C# development.
- Proficiency in C#, MVC, Entity Framework
- 4+ years design/development experience in a successful software product team.
- Ability to take ownership of your own work without guidance from other designers for periods of time.
- High attention to details and visual design elements
- The urgency in your pace of work without loss of quality in a highly agile environment
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified below and, where applicable, must have a valid work permit or study permit that allows the candidate to fulfill the requirements of the role.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- mvc: 3 years (Required)
- C#: 4 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)