Are you computer savvy with an affinity for medicine? Do you like working with doctors to improve patient outcomes? Are you passionate about biomedical engineering and making a difference in the world? Then we have a great opportunity for you as a Clinical Engineer at our Plymouth, Michigan office.
As a Clinical Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting surgeons in planning their medical treatments using our Virtual Surgical Planning software. This position will focus on supporting Cranio Maxillofacial (CMF) surgeons with facial reconstruction. This is a full-time, exempt position. Assistance for relocation or visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
· Support surgeons in pre-operative planning of cases, via phone and web-meetings
· Steer the design and production of patient specific surgical guides
· Ensure our high quality standards are met throughout the process
· Travel to customer sites and trade shows to promote and support our products __
· Build customer relationships
· Interact with Materialise internationally
· Give presentations to small and large audiences
· Bachelor’s Degree required, concentration in Engineering preferred
· 1-2 years of experience supporting medical professionals preferred,
Ø will consider a strong candidate who has recently graduated
· Ability to establish rapport, guide customers and key opinion leaders
· OR / OR Services experience a plus
· Excellent computer skills required
· Highly motivated self-starter with excellent organizational ability
· Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
· Positive, Can-Do attitude
· Ability to travel occasionally __
We provide an inspiring and challenging career with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes competitive pay, and options for HMO/PPO Medical Coverage, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with automatic employer contributions.
If this is the opportunity you've been searching for, we hope you apply!
Materialise is a dynamic high-tech, global company, founded in 1990, with over 2,000 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia. As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
It is the policy of Materialise to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, height, weight, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
It is the policy of Materialise USA to comply with all federal and state laws concerning the employment of persons with disabilities and to act in accordance with regulations and guidance issued by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC). Furthermore, it is the company policy not to discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in regard to application procedures, hiring, advancement, release, compensation, training or other terms, conditions and privileges of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location