**This facility is located in Little Chute, WI**
This position is responsible for machine programming, new installations, machine upgrades, and assisting with troubleshooting and repairs.
- Selected candidate provides own tools; some company tools.
- Quarterly tool/clothing allowance provides.
- Company T-shirt Apparel provided.
- Steel-toed Safety Shoe reimbursement.
- Health, Dental and 401(k).
- Vacation and Holiday Pay.
- PTO eligible after 60 days
- Perform minor and major repairs of all equipment.
- Make PLC and HMI changes when needed.
- Keep Electrical schematics and programs up to date.
- Document changes and calibration procedures for machine instrumentation.
- Coach, train and work closely with production crews.
- Plan the installation of new equipment and machine upgrades.
- Help develop solutions for equipment reliability.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- An Associate's Degree in electricity or electro-mechanics; Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- 3+ years of maintenance experience including industrial mechanical and electrical experience and PLC programming/troubleshooting.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel; Autocad 2D and 3D drafting experience, desired.
- A combination of equivalent experience and/or education will be considered.
- Good working knowledge of the mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical systems common in manufacturing. Knowledge of all tools utilized in equipment maintenance and repair.
- Strong computer knowledge, Experience with virtual machines will be necessary.
- Knowledge in Serial, USB, and Ethernet communication protocols.
- PLC programming skills using Allen Bradly’s RSlogix5, RSlogix500, Studio5000, and Factory Talk View.
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently; ability to read and follow detailed instructions, and think/react quickly to troubleshoot daily electrical and mechanical issues. Ability to recognize when to use Lockout tag out and identify safety hazards. Ability to work the required hours of the position including on-call weekends on a rotating basis.
- Ability to perform the following activities:
- Lift and carry up to 50; occasionally lift and carry up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Stand and walk for a full shift and frequently reach with hands.
- Occasionally sit, climb, crawl, crouch, kneel and stoop.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The above is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. I have read the above position description and understand the duties and responsibilities of the position, and I can perform the duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
Indeed Hire and Resource One International are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Autocad 2D and 3D drafting: 1 year (Required)
- HMI & PLC: 2 years (Required)
- electrical maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- industrial mechanical maintenance: 3 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Required)