Kelly Engineering has a great Polymer Processing Engineering Manager opening with a leading company in Plymouth MN!
You will help develop methods for thermoplastic processing and implement them into the plant while leading a team
You will be in charge of:
- Lead team of engineers and technicians to maximize efficiency and improve processes
- Follow quality and compliance
- Serve as global technical expert for process technologies spanning product lines.
- Ensure operations is meeting production goals.
- Strong knowledge in thermoplastic processing
- BS Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial or related engineering degree. Masters or PhD a plus
- 5 to 8 years industry experience with a BS degree, 4 years with a Masters or 2 years with a PhD.
- Medical device manufacturing experience a plus
Please apply now! Competitive compensation, relocation, excellent benefits, and the opportunity to join a market leader and to be a part of the company’s strategic growth plans!
Send resume directly to email@example.com
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.