PRIMARY: The Manufacturing Engineer position supports in creating and maintaining setup documents for the machine shop, and its vendors. Support with creating innovative ways to reduce costs and increase efficiency while maintaining or increasing quality products.
SECONDARY: Work with the shop floor personnel, programming and engineering team to make sure all setup documents are accurate. Work with vendors and customers to provide and receive necessary information to aid in the success of part production. Helps to promote and sustain a positive work environment of continuous improvement, growth, and profitability.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are the minimum required for the position of Manufacturing Engineer:
· Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, etc.)
· Knowledge and technical understanding of aerospace manufacturing processes, components and design techniques
· Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal).
· Organizational and problem-solving skills required.
· Ability to add value, reduce costs, and make improvements
· The ability to work well under pressure
· Work well individually and with teams
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: The following education and experience qualifications are highly preferred for the position of Manufacturing Engineer:
· 2+ years of experience in Aerospace Engineering field
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to follow current CDC guidelines.
Work Location: One location