Bottomline is at the forefront of digital transformation. We are a growing global market leader uniquely equipped to address the changing needs of how businesses pay and get paid. Our culture of working with and for each other enables us to delight our customers. We empower our teams to think like owners driving customer delight, helping them grow their business and win in their markets.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (.NET) to innovate, win and grow with us; the role is based out of our Providence, RI office, however, we are open to having the engineer work remotely with travel to Providence 1-2x a week. .
As a member of Bottomline's Customer Engagement Solutions Application team, you will work on our award-winning Digital Banking IQ Engage SaaS product; this product enables account openings and digital onboarding for consumers and businesses. The .NET Engineer will be responsible for developing and enhancing the set of Web Services that integrate with core banking systems and 3rd party providers. You will be working with a global team that uses an Agile development process. We have a fun, fast-paced open work environment, and we respect smart people who can make big things happen!
How you'll contribute:
What will make you successful:
- Develop new features for our C#/.NET web service integration platform
- Analyze custom configurations, as well as shared components to identify and resolve defects in existing integrations
- Work with our product team to develop and deliver on the product road map; work with our customer service with the status of support requests
- Experience developing enterprise applications with C# and .NET framework
- A familiarity with SOA principles, with experience in developing web services (XML, SOAP, RST, etc.)
- A working knowledge of RDBMS concepts; Windows servers, IIS and code deployment tools
- A familiar with Agile methodologies is preferred
You'll love Botttomline because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge you every day.
Start your #LifeAtBT
C#, .NET, Web Services, Agile