We are seeking a Product Test Engineer for our Electronic Hardware group in Alameda, CA. This position will be responsible to produce Electronic Hardware design with high reliability. In this position, you will report to the Manager-Electronics Hardware to architect/design Tester code during Engineering build.
As the Product Test Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Execute detail test plan for testing mixed signal electronic boards. Should be able to create detail test reports.
- Design and optimize test plans for production release boards.
- Participate in a team of Hardware design engineers, Firmware design engineers, Software engineers & Production engineers providing optimized test plans and detail test fixture designs.
- Architect, Design, Validate, Install and Commission Testers for S&C designed boards during Verification and Validation phases.
- Strong hardware development, hardware debugging, software development, software debugging and software installation skills on Windows platforms.
- Firmware, Test code & Diagnostic Code development in Embedded System.
- Strong analytical skills to do root cause analysis.
- Work closely with Engineering and Production teams.
You are the ideal candidate if you have the following qualifications:
- BS degree in Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 5+ year’s hands on experience required.
- Proficient in Digital, Analog and Power circuitry.
- Should have gone through multiple tester design cycle of both Hardware and Software
- Proficiency with computer programming languages like C, LabVIEW, TestStand … etc.
- Proficiency with lab instrumentation (Scopes, DMM, Logic analyzers, etc.)
- Proficiency in use with Standard interfaces like GPIB, RS232, USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, ZigBee, etc.
- Prefer candidates who have worked in a R&D environment.
- LabVIEW certification is a Plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Temporarily due to COVID-19