Newfoundland Helicopters Ltd is seeking an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer for our fleet of Bell 206L, AS350B3e, and Bell 407's. We are seeking a motivated, experienced individual that is looking for a team oriented work place with opportunity for advancement and will take pride in representing Newfoundland Helicopters Ltd. Safety is our number one priority; if you’re an AME that feels the same way, Newfoundland Helicopters would be glad to hear from you.
Base Engineer Position
- Plan and carry out scheduled maintenance.
- Maintenance documentation and general maintenance duties (ops gear, facilities and equipment).
- Other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by DOM
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License, Class type M1 and/or M2
- Endorsement on Bell 407, AS350B3e, or Bell 206 and minimum of 4-years experience on a type is essential
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
We offer an exceptional work environment with ethical, approachable, accountable Management Team. Effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for everyone.
- Home life is encouraged
- Opportunities for advancement
- Working at base and touring are both possible.
- Cleanliness and attention to detail.
- Supportive continual safety and quality improvement
- Maintain a high standard of conduct, be respectful of clients, visitors, co-workers and managers
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to the above listed email address. Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent