AboutReal-Time Systems GmbH:
Real-Time Systems GmbH, a wholly owned subsidiary ofcongatec AG, is an internationally leading software company, specialized invirtualization technology for embedded x86 systems. Real-Time Systems GmbH supportslarge global customers in the fields of Industrial Automation, Robotics,Medical, Semi-Conductor, Power, Instrumentation and TelecommunicationTechnology.
Partners of Real-Time Systems include Intel, AMD, Microsoft,QNX and Wind River to name a few.
Real-Time Systems and congatec are industry leadingorganizations comprised of modern work environments, customer focused culturesand entrepreneurial spirit.
We are seeking to strengthen ourposition in the Americas region with the addition of a Field ApplicationEngineer (based in our San Diego office) for our marketleading x86 Real-Time Hypervisor product.
Field Application Engineer for x86 Real-TimeHypervisor
· Technical consultant for real-timevirtualization solutions
· Assist Sales with identifying andcontacting target accounts
· Pre and post-sales technical advisor tocustomers
· Conduct technical sales presentations.
· Bachelor of Computer Science,Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
· Proficient use of C, C++ programminglanguage, understanding of x86 architecture as well as knowledge of OperatingSystems (Linux, Windows)
· Understanding of real-time softwareapplications and associated operating systems (VxWorks, QNX, etc.)
· Experience in kernel and device driverdevelopment
· Analytical and System-Level Thinking
· Self-Starter and Systematic ProblemSolver
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Travel required domestic and international
Job Type: Full-time
This Company Describes Its Culture as: