· A minimum of 3–5 years’ experience in the operation of commercial office or residential properties.
· Pool Maintenance.
· Should have working knowledge of plumbing, electricity, carpentry, and mechanics.
· Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
· Need to live within driving distance of the property 30 minute.
· Prompt and systematic approach and ability to work with checklists.
· Ability to work varied number of hours per week on a rotating basis.
· Must display a high degree of pride and integrity in job performance.
· Ability to learn and comprehend all company policies pertaining to his or her position and employment, including safety regulations.
· Must be mature, neat in appearance, courteous, friendly, and have knowledge of what to do or say in dealing with people.
· Must be in good health; able to smile and always be pleasant.
· Ability to wear a uniform at all times on duty.
· Must be a self-starter.
· Must possess the ability to check out problems before they arise and act on them to ensure they do not become serious.
· Must possess the ability to complete and report the completion of all tasks assigned, both verbal and written.
· Ability to communicate your ideas and describe the nature of the work you are doing to outside tradesmen.
· This individual should endeavor at all times to maintain good rapport with the housekeeping department.
· Maintain a sense of confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for maintenance of the entire building: i.e., refrigeration, heating, plumbing, electrical, water treatment, and preventive maintenance schedules.
2. Responsible for ice machines, swimming pools, saunas, fitness rooms, walls, emergency generators, water softeners, switch rooms, rooftop, and exhaust type units.
3. Insures that all projects are completed on time and according to the necessary specifications.
4. Works closely with any craftsmen called in to perform work. Aids and instructs craftsmen with scheduling of work, ordering of materials, and completing assignments as specified by the Inn Manager or Regional Representative.
5. Works closely with the housekeeper and front office manager. Meets with General Manager to discuss any phase of the operation that the maintenance department is involved with.
6. Evaluates requisitions for work or work orders and reports completion to housekeeper or Inn manager as instructed.
7. Maintains a flexible work schedule to cover emergencies.
8. Aids in new construction projects and remodeling as may be needed.
9. Responsible for complete and accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual preventive maintenance, and maintenance condition checks of all guest rooms.
1. Any other duties as assigned by Hotel Manager.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to lift 30 lbs. regularly and 50 lbs. occasionally.
· Must be in good health; able to smile and always be pleasant; and able to stoop, bend, kneel, walk, carry, lift, climb, and have manual dexterity.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Ability to work in an open office environment with frequent background noise.
· Ability to handle strenuous working conditions.
· Ability to work in an open environment with frequent interruptions and customer interaction.
· Ability to operate a motor vehicle in all types of weather and road conditions.
Disclaimer: The list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not exhaustive but is merely the most accurate list for the current job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example; emergencies, changes in personnel, workload or technical development).
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday