- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Development of Internal and external client Applications using Microservices architecture and deployment model.
- Used Java-J2EE patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Business Delegate, Data Transfer Objects, Data Access Objects, factory patterns.
- Design and develop the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Implement SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Jax-rs and ASF Services.
- Manage and administer multiple instances of GIT, including build server and operating environment.
- Develop Spring Boot application, which includes the development of producing and consuming REST Services as part of user.
- Configure Spring Security 3.2.3 for authentication and authorization to ensure the back-end security by discriminating the role of users as well as access authority for the URIs and Server side assets.
- Implement the Spring MVC framework by creating controllers, validators, models and request mappings for all the action URLs.
- Design and Develop Presentation Tier using Spring MVC and JSP integrating with Custom Tags, JSTL, JSP Expression Language and AJAX.
- Wrote application front end with HTML 5, CSS 3, JSP, and Ajax/JQuery 1.8, Spring Tag-libraries and NodeJS
- Actively work on various Enhancements, migrations and modification of existing code within applications.
- Continuous Integration and Delivery Rollouts throughout SDLC environment including production rollouts and post support and transitions to support team.
- Work with Technical Support team on troubleshooting and resolution of production issues.
- Coordinate and plan timely delivery of production deployment targets.
Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
Mail resume with code # to:
HR, Teknatio Inc., 1006 W 9th Ave, Suite 225, King Of Prussia, PA 19406.