Why Join Us?
At FES, we hire the most talented people for our teams. We have a passion to provide support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can succeed in fulfilling their missions. We support those who serve others!
What you’ll do!
Our Network Engineers are part of a team that is fun and gets projects right the first time. We work together to learn and implement new technologies that move our organizations forward. Our engineers work on server and network systems that are challenging, in a team or on their own. We are fast paced and dedicated.
If you have experience in Exchange administration, complex infrastructure monitoring, server administration and working within a highly secure environment we want to meet you. You will be assigned to support and maintain a variety of systems within our networks. At FES we help build rewarding careers with our commitment to serving others.
What you’ll have!
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent, preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with server level hardware, strong understanding of IP networking and security principles.
- Advanced administration experience with large-scale Exchange server implementations.
- Solid experience configuring, deploying, installing, and troubleshooting VMware,
- Windows and/or Linux servers.
- Progressive responsibility with network administration, TCP/IP and other networking principles, Windows Domain/Active Directory management, software distribution, patch management, database management and Internet systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Listening Skills.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and the will to win.
- Successful completion of a background investigation is required.
What We Offer!
- Support. We’ll provide a positive environment and provide you the tools for success.
- A fun Casual Work Environment.
- We value a Work Life Balance.
- We reward candidates by offering competitive pay.
- Benefits! (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and two retirement benefits with a 100% 401(k) match!)
- Want to continue your education? We can help with that! We offer tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per calendar year.
- Ready for a vacation? Well, you are in luck! We provide employees with 10 paid holidays and 15 days of vacation.
Who We Are!
FES is a nonprofit foundation that provides support to communities and nonprofit organizations so they can focus on fulfilling their missions. For over 30 years, FES has served the needs of those who serve their communities such as hospitals, schools, and other nonprofit organizations. We help these organizations with a professional image and promotion, with IT security, websites and with setting up or maintaining their networks.
Our experience gives us a unique understanding of the needs of the non-profit community along with the ability to develop time-saving, cost-effective solutions.
We're here to help. Our goal is to simplify life for the clients we serve.
If you are interested in joining one of our mission-driven teams, apply today and submit your resume, cover letter on our ADP WorkforceNow site at https://bit.ly/2FC2T5x. Visit our website at www.fes.org.
FES take affirmative action to insure that applicants with job related qualifications are employed and employees are treated when employed without regard to their race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- related: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement