Engineering Partners, Inc. (EPI) is currently seeking a full time Electrical Engineer to join our team in Hilo, HI. Potential candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft office with design experience in building, industrial systems, MCC's, utilities, telephones, and cabling.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Current professional registration (P.E.) in the State of Hawaii
- 4-6 years of professional work experience in electrical engineering and design
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office
- Practical knowledge of building, electrical, fire codes and standards
EPI is a multi-discipline engineering firm with offices in Hawaii, Las Vegas and Manila. We provide professional services in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Fire Protection Engineering, Structural Engineering, Construction Management and Land Surveying. Our specialization includes but is not limited to commercial, municipal, institutional, hospitality, residential, environmental and industrial projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) and more!
Job Type: Full-time
- electrical engineering: 4 years (Required)
- Hilo, HI 96720 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance