MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and cutting edge technology. If you are passionate about taking your career to the next level, then join the MindGeek team and be a part of something big.
As a member of a growing team you will have a mandate to take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. Key daily tasks may include:
- Authoring complex Web pages in W3C validating code from finished Photoshop design files
- Modifying existing designs to improve user acceptance through A/B and multivariate testing
What we offer:
- A portfolio of excellent website work
- Minimum 2 years of professional web development experience
- High proficiency with HTML/CSS and table-less implementation
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop(R)
- Experience with source control repositories (SVN)
- Knowledge of the PHP scripting language would be an asset
- Experience with templating engines (Smarty or Savant) a plus
- DEC or Bachelors in Computer Science OR relevant work experience in CSS, HTML
- Leadership development program, on-demand online learning, Educational Assistance Program, Lunch&Learns.
- Daily breakfast
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Social Events throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday party and 5 a 7 cocktails and bites.
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.