The secret of Costco’s success is its culture. The value Costco and Costco Travel puts on its employees is well documented in articles from a variety of publishers including Bloomberg. At Costco Travel IT we pride ourselves in our small, nimble teams that collaborate on common problems across products and focus areas.
As a result, your exposure to broad sets of problems gives you diverse technical challenges as well as accelerated technical and career growth. We are passionate about software quality and constantly advocating for our customers.
We are looking for an experienced SDET that possesses the following values:
- Driven by customer satisfaction and is always on the lookout for new tools/approaches to ensure they get the high quality features they deserve.
- Deep level of ownership, understanding of quality and testing methodology.
- Operates independently, flexibly, proactively and has a flair for innovation.
- Works collaboratively in scrum team during the whole product lifecycle earning the teams’ trust and respect.
- Believes in the value of iterating together towards a common goal and takes pride in helping others succeed.
- Has a bias for action and delivering results as well as challenges themselves and others to relentlessly improve.
- Sees the big picture and invents new solutions and processes as well as simplifies existing ones.
- Thrives in a positive, collaborative environment and has great communication skills.
- Has great analytical and problem solving skills and enjoys engineering.
- Develops functional test plans for complex systems.
- Tests required code changes while working closely with developers and product owners.
- Designs and develops high quality test automation, from which others can create repeatable automated tests.
- Generates API Level Automation using various technologies and tools.
- Analyzes, identifies, and validates functional aspects of a shared service, supporting multiple downstream systems.
- Continuously raises the bar for QA practices and needs to be abreast stay up-to-date with the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect.
- 1-3 years’ of current and demonstrable experience as an SDET in API/UI.
- 1-3 years’ of automation and testing experience with XML and web-based SOAP/RESTful services.
- 1-3 years’ of current design and development experience in Java or C#.
- At least 1 year of development experience in any scripting language.
- At least 1 year of experience with Microsoft SQL and/or Transact-SQL.
- At least 1 year of experience with backend testing writing SQL queries and testing Stored Procedures.
- Proficient with Agile testing methodologies and best practices in an SDET role.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a close team environment.
- A passion for being part of a team willing to self-assess in order to continually find better ways to do things.
- Solid Computer Science and well-rounded engineering skills and equivalent experience.
- Appreciation for CI/CD and DevOps.
- Experience working with Maven, Git, JDBC, Splunk.
- Experience in Unit Testing frameworks like Junit/TestNG.
- Experience with UI automation tools, ideally Selenium Web Driver.
- Testing and automation experience MS VSTS technology stack including TFS, MTM, and Lab Center.
- Tomcat/Apache knowledge.
- Travel industry knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS OR VENDORS PLEASE. WE ARE ONLY HIRING IN THE SEATTLE REGION FOR THIS ROLE.