Software Developer – Laramie, WY, or Fort Collins, CO
Trihydro, one of the top environmental and engineering consulting firms in the country, has an opening for a Software Developer. The Developer will join our Technology Services Solutions team and assist with developing, creating, and testing new software features. If you have a knack for UI/UX and software development, we encourage you to apply!
Now more than the ever, the world needs smart, cutting-edge solutions to address the engineering and environmental challenges of tomorrow. That’s where we come in. As a member of our team, you will support our diverse range of clients, from Fortune 100 companies, to the federal government, to local communities nationwide to continuously improve human health and the environment.
This position with have the option to be based in either Laramie, WY or Fort Collins, CO. Both offices are situated in great communities that provide ready access to multiple recreational opportunities, opportunities associated with state colleges, and Mountain West Living. Laramie is home to Trihydro’s Corporate Headquarters, while our Fort Collins office is located in a thriving community offering almost limitless activities.
We encourage you to apply if you:
- Have a B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Have experience with creating wireframes, mockups, and user flows
- Have experience developing in object-oriented programming languages
- Have familiarity of cloud-based data management systems
- Have a strong understanding and knowledge of database management systems including data structures, efficient database design, and queries
- Possess strong technical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail, accuracy and completeness, and a commitment to producing high-quality deliverables
- Are a strong communicator, both orally and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with clients, agencies, and team members
- Understand the importance of time management and possess excellent organization skills
This job is for you if:
- You desire career-growth opportunities and are interested in playing an integral role in a growing team and company
- You want to be part of a dynamic company that treats team members like family
- You value working with others to achieve goals that make a difference to our clients and our communities
- You assume ownership of your work and take pride in producing high-quality deliverables
At Trihydro, our approach to work is honest and hard-working. You’ll find a company culture that is dedicated to excellence, nurtures collaboration and growth, and still finds plenty of time for fun – often outdoors! Some of the benefits of joining our team includes:
- A robust health insurance program (medical, dental, vision, and prescription)
- 401(k) retirement plan, including a 6% discretionary match by Trihydro.
- Comprehensive paid time off including vacation, flex, sick, and holiday pay
- A wellness program, including reimbursement for gym membership or related expenses
- Staff mentoring and opportunities for professional/career advancement
- A best-in-class safety culture built to protect our employees – the mothers, fathers, sons, and daughters who deserve to go home safely each night
This is a full-time position averaging 40-45 hours per week. Interested candidates should apply at https://www.trihydro.com/about-us/careers with their application, resume, and cover letter addressed to Trihydro’s Recruiting Team.
Trihydro is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected Veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location