Responsibilities of A studio engineer generally involve recording and processing audio so that it's ready for commercial use or release. Role involves working with musicians in a studio, managing recording sessions and ensuring sound is captured at the desired quality
There are many different skills that supplement the sound engineer's qualities. They include communication, active listening, problem solving, flexibility, teamwork, organization, and continuous learning
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enhancing sound quality; Recording, Mixing, and editing audio
- Minimizing unwanted sounds.
- Regulating volume levels and sound quality.
- Setting up ambient sound microphones.
- Collaborating with producers and performers.
- Providing oversight during live productions.
- Enhance sound quality; Record, Mixing and editing audio
- Mixing and Mastering styles of music at a professional level
- Maintaining a clean environment for each session
- Previous experience as an engineer
- Must be proficient in Pro Tools
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
\*\*\* Please provide samples of your recording/ mixes for faster consideration \*\*\*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
- Audio engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location