LDJ Manufacturing is home to the Thunder Creek Equipment brand of premium diesel fuel and service
trailers. We are an industry leader known for our uncompromising quality and reliability. LDJ is a family-
owned company, with strong Midwest roots and values, and a passion to develop, manufacture, and market
innovative solutions that provide value to our customers in the agricultural, construction, and oil industries
throughout the United States.
Reporting to the Fabrication Manager, the Laser Programmer/Nester performs daily duties on the computer
preparing jobs digitally working in Lantek and SolidWorks CAD Software. Organizing parts for lasers cutting to
optimize the use of full sheets of steel to cut down on waste, as well as helping with programming and
working closely with Engineering.
- Exhibit LDJ’s core values and culture in all aspects of the job
- Prepare jobs digitally, working in Lantek and SolidWorks CAD software
- Organize parts for laser cutting to minimize waste and optimize use of full sheets of steel.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- SolidWorks CAD software simulation
- Strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment as the orders are built to order and contain
customization based on customer requests.
Education and Experience:
- Highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude that will be a good cultural fit is required.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer/technology skills are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to
use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds without restrictions. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.