AP Resolution Specialist
Roles & Responsibilities:
Competencies, Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Monitor and coordinate resolution of AP Invoice Mismatches
- Manage Accounts Payable subledger Accounts and Investigates aged open items.
- Monitors and coordinates resolution of GRIR OIM account
- Prepare and validates monthly reports and metrics
- Works with appropriate business users such us Buyers/Requesters, to aid and support in ensuring timely, efficient and effective execution of needed tasks.
Education, Experience and Certifications Basic Requirements:
- Excellent in oral and written English communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Stong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to work with people across different organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in BS Accountancy or Management Accounting
- 2 years related work experience preferrably in Procurement and Payables Management
- With working experience using ERP systems such as SAP and Ariba
Willing to work on 3rd shift or night shift