We have a pretty great opportunity for a skilled Digital Marketing/SEO/SEM professional looking to make a big impact and see the results of their efforts firsthand. In this multi-faceted role you'll have the opportunity to implement new ideas, beta test, and see the results of your efforts firsthand. In addition to utilizing your digital marketing skills, you'll also be able to exercise your creative talents by helping us find and expand into new niche markets.
About The Company and Office Culture: Equip is a Colorado Springs-based manufacturer of protective fabric covers. (www.equipinc.com.) We're a small team of 9 and have an entrepreneurial, collaborative vibe. We're "sociable introverts" and nerd out using Slack for internal office communications. If you liked The Office and can drop an old movie quote now and then you’ll fit right in. As a niche manufacturing company off the main thoroughfare we have pretty much no walk-in traffic, and are in a standalone building so you don't have to park far or ride in an elevator. We have no formal dress code but you do have to wear clothes. Flip flops are fine. Basically we just want someone who does really good work and plays well with others and will be pleasant to work with and will make our lives easier and better by being here.
Primary Responsibilities - Digital Marketing/SEO/SEM
- Take a big picture, top down marketing approach.
- Execute, oversee, manage all digital marketing efforts and content.
- Write new content – Eblasts, blogs, press releases
- Manage SEO/SEM including Google Ads/PPC campaigns
- Track and interpret metrics for marketing initiatives
- Research new target customer groups & figure out how we best reach them
- Monitor, update and optimize our Amazon Seller Central listings and find new opportunities
- Work with our web developer to update and optimize our WordPress websites
- Maintain our Customer Database (Nimble is our CRM)
Secondary responsibilities – Admin Support/Front Office
- Assist with customer engagement and follow-up
- Help with Pricing/Quoting
- Help process customers orders over the phone and online
- Assist with customer outreach/business development via email
- Help fold, package, weigh and ship our products as needed.
- SEO/SEM/Digital marketing experience
- Google AdWords/PPC experience
- Amazon Seller Central experience (preferred)
- WordPress website editing/updating experience (preferred)
- Photoshop skills (preferred)
How To Apply:
Complete ALL required fields, attach your resume and cover letter, and complete the assessments. You would not believe how many shotgun approach applicants we get who don't bother to submit a cover letter. If you have trouble uploading something, send us a message but please make it seem like you're genuinely interested in this position? Thanks!
We would prefer to start out part-time so we can test the waters and make sure it's a good fit on both sides, but we're also open to full time depending on what you can bring to the table. Starting range of $20-$22/hour plus performance based bonuses and potential profit sharing. If you feel like you can make a strong impact here and think this could be a good fit, drop a line and let's talk.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Microsoft Office (Excel etc): 4 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Digital marketing: 3 years (Preferred)