DUKEJP00014734 Electric Design Engineer SME
Location: Catawba Nuclear Station, York, SC
Start: February 7, 2022
Duration: One year with possible extensions
Per diem, if eligible: $100/day, days worked only
MOB/DEMOB, if eligible: $500 max each way
An experienced Electrical Engineer with a strong background with Design Verification of large power modifications (Transformer Replacement) and development/drafting of Testing and Implementation procedures. Some of the key components that this individual will be responsible for reviewing/producing are: Engineering Change Basedocs, EDB records, ADL, AEL, Wiretabs, BOM, Cable Cards, Calculations, drawings and TT/TN development (testing and implementation procedures).
Desired qualifications are Duke Energy qualifications are the following: Preparation of Engineering Changes (CO-FLT-ENG-2000 Design Change), Design Verification (CO-FLT-ENG-2050 Design Verification). Other qualifications to be considered are Preparation of Calculations (CO-FLT-ENG-2030 Calculation), Preparation of Technical Review Document (CO-FLT-ENG-2040 Procurement Spec & TRD), and Prepare or Revise Digital Engineering Change Documentation Package (CO-FLT-ENG-8040 Digital EC).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
- York, SC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- This client requires candidates to be U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents of the United States. Are you either a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident?
- design verification of large power modifications: 10 years (Required)
- Transformer replacement: 5 years (Required)
- development of testing and implementation: 10 years (Required)
- Duke Energy Design Change and Verification Qualifications (Preferred)
Work Location: One location