Gryphon Technologies, Inc. (Gryphon) is a premier engineering and technical services provider supporting National Security programs. Gryphon is the federal Government’s partner working in support of mission critical systems in every phase of their lifecycle. We are proud of our ability to help shape tomorrow, while ensuring today’s U.S. and coalition forces can carry out their critical missions and tasks.
Gryphon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Develop training requirements and manpower impacts for new and updated hull and mechanical systems in the fleet based on OPNAVINST 1500.76 Series.
- Develop Navy Training System Plans (NTSP), which are used to fund, develop, and implement training in the fleet.
- Develop Navy Training Curriculum.
- Communicate daily with the LMS division manager to ensure compliance with Gryphon and Customer policies, procedure and expectations.
Writing, submitting and maintaining various weekly and monthly reports as required.
MINIMUM SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Manage projects and meet deadlines of projects.
- Monitor and counsel NTSP team productivity.
- Develop NTSP team performance evaluations.
- Perform quality checks on all tasks.
- Work closely with the Customer /Project Manager/ILS Division Manager to communicate proper management of services.
- The duties described herein cover major duties required. However, this does not exclude the requirement to performing related duties under normal conditions and other duties directed by the ILS manager.
- Candidate must demonstrate 5-years of experience in the development of Navy Training System Plans (NTSP), to include development training requirements and manpower impacts for new and updated hull and mechanical systems in the fleet.
- Combination of technical education and at least 10 years experience in specific discipline in a marine industry OR Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or in a related field with at least 3 years of experience in a marine industry.
- Must be able to travel occasionally.
- Must have or be able to obtain a US Passport.
- Computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Suite, Email usage and Internet usage.
- Strong leadership, reporting and customer service skills.
- Experience in Development of Training curriculum and documents.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Applicant must have a current security clearance and may be subject to a security investigation to obtain and maintain a security clearance issued by the US Government. In addition to the security clearance, this position may require an additional background screening for base access.
- CARRING AND LIFTING. Ability to transport and lift objects up to 30 lbs.
- Must comply with Company’s Driver Safety Policy if assigned to operate company and/or rental vehicles
A minimum of five years related experience is required.
One must have good written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, analytical, mathematical, and organizational skills. Ability to follow directions is a must. Applicants must be able to work well alone and as part of a team. A Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required. U.S. Citizenship required.