The role is responsible for performing technical systems analysis, design, and development. Additional duties will be the performance of maintenance activities in support of business applications and websites within the organization.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty, or 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Must have strong C#, Microsoft .Net, Windows Application (WinForms) development skills
- Experience with any CRM or ERP Applications, or Amazon AWS development beneficial
- Strong knowledge of SQL, stored procedures, functions and data manipulation required
- Any experience with interfacing to external services (e.g. Credit Card processing, FedEx Shipping, etc...) useful
- Must have understanding of object-oriented design, relational model design, and problem solving skills
- Software development tools and change management tools experience required
- Requires strong communication and documentation skills, as well as creativity and technical understanding in order to put together a sound set of technical deliverables
- Ability to demonstrate analytical skills and strengths in diagnosing complex problems,
OTHER ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contributes to project plans and technical architecture design
- Resolves technical problems and maintains documentation system
- Quantifies and analyzes business requirements and defines functional system design
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- Duties are primarily performed in a smoke-free office environment
- Frequent sitting
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
ProCaps Laboratories provides competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance along with a 401K program.
Founded in 1979 by Andrew Lessman, ProCaps Laboratories has long been dedicated to enhancing health and well-being by providing the highest-quality, most effective dietary supplements in the marketplace.
For over a quarter of a century, ProCaps Laboratories has led the industry in research, development, and innovation, continuously advancing product formulations based on cutting-edge nutritional science and progressing technology. This unique company remains one of the few that actually develops and manufactures each of its products in a state-of-the-art, eco-friendly facility that has been awarded for its environmental responsibility.
Today, Andrew Lessman still resides as the owner of the company and carries his vision through the core values of the corporation: to enhance health naturally by sustaining and ethically creating safe, pure, and effective nutritional supplements.
ProCaps Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Depending on the volume of interests and submissions, we will only be contacting applicants who meet all of the minimum requirements listed in the job description. Only those applicants who align most closely with our minimum and preferred qualifications will be contacted for an interview. ProCaps Laboratories will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you regarding future opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- .NET: 5 years (Preferred)
- c#: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative