The Foot & Ankle division is a growing and dynamic team that is looking for a highly skilled CNC Programmer. The successful candidate will perform moderate to complex activities related to the creation and maintenance of computerized machines.
Are you looking for a shop that is clean and air conditioned? Join this great team which has a 1st shift position (Monday through Friday; 7am-4pm).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes a comprehensive knowledge in machine programming and skilled experience to performs duties that may include but are not limited to:
- Writing complex machine code; determining machining methods, work sequence, selection of tooling and all project documentation
- Analyzing methods and manufacturing process problems to determine root cause and implement corrective action towards continuous improvement
- Performing machine set up and programming for production parts
- Making machine adjustment as required, checking dimensions to ensure conformance to drawings and requirements
- Maintaining detailed machine records including tooling required and set up procedures
- Troubleshooting machine as required
- Estimating set up and machining times, tooling costs and related costs
- Entering commands or manually adjusting machine controls to correct malfunctions
- Recommend continuous improvement ideas.
- May specialize in SMT, Laser, ECIM, CNC or other machine programming technologies.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience
- Familiar with 5-7 axis CNC Mills and Lathes
- Familiar with Solidworks and ESPIRIT software
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNC Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- CAM Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- 5-7 Axis: 5 years (Preferred)
- ESPRIT software: 3 years (Required)