“Making a better tomorrow”
Wonik has 4 distinctive business areas in semiconductor(main business), consumer goods, investment(venture capital) and IT industry. Please refer our website as below:
Wonik IPS is one of the promising reliable semiconductor machinery company in Korea. We provide reliable semiconductor machinery to our customers such as Samsung, SK Hynix and etc.
We are expanding our business worldwide, so we would like to invite the talents for growing our business worldwide. Your role as Process engineer, you are responsible to:
- Process solution development, defects improvement, process optimization by data analysis.
- Cost and budget control in timely manner.
- Designs and implements all aspects of research and experiments to test
- Develop and train the process technicians.
- Close interaction with equipment suppliers. Supplier management
- Advanced trouble shooting of semiconductor process tool issues.
- Set up equipment performance KPIs, monitoring and adjustment according to fab goals
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all industrial safety and healthy requirements and programs.
- BS/MS/Ph.D in Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Sciences or other relevant engineering/physical science discipline is required.
- Experienced in Diffusion equipment is mandatory field.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor device/DRAM/logic or relevant research experience is preferred.
We offer competitive packages & benefits program.
- Unrivaled opportunity to grow up within the organization
- Competitive package
- Job level: executives or C-level (depends on individual
- Work location: KOREA(South) /We support your relocation fee and housing.
If you’d like challenge with freedom, communication, quality to get your research satisfaction to the results at work, submit your resume today.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- semiconductor process engineer: 10 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift