TCE’s growing Williston, VT office is looking for a Full-Time Landscape Designer/Architect. Part time applicants will also be considered. The successful candidate will work closely with our Senior Landscape Architect and team of multidiscipline professionals in all aspects of site civil engineering for public and private sector projects.
TCE performs engineering, environmental, survey and landscape design services on a wide variety of challenging projects including commercial, residential, development, energy generation facilities, roadways, transportation, stormwater planning and design, and ski area infrastructure design.
TCE offers a professional, healthy, and family-friendly working atmosphere. We are team-oriented, embrace wellness, and believe in working hard and playing hard. We offer challenging and diverse projects, an exciting and fast-paced working environment, competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and ample career growth opportunities.
- Assist in developing site design from concept plans through construction in a multi-disciplinary team ranging from master planning and feasibility studies to detailed site design
- Prepare graphics (both by hand and digitally) for concept plans, diagrams, sections, presentation materials, and master plans
- Support plan sets development for layout, grading, and planting, and construction details and specifications, and cost estimates
- Assist with preparation of Visual Impact Assessments
- Support preparation of land development design and permitting documents
- Conduct site inspections, construction observation, field reports and plant inventories
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent graphic, verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in working with GIS, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate complex ideas graphically and clearly
- Excels working in a team environment
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- BS in Landscape Architecture (or in progress)
- 1+ years of landscape architecture experience with a focus on land development
TCE, or Trudell Consulting Engineers, is a locally owned multi-disciplinary consulting firm with offices located in Williston and St. Albans, Vermont. TCE specializes in site/civil engineering, environmental, landscape architecture, and land surveying, for a variety of clients in Vermont. Our clients span the public and private sectors and range from individual homeowner’s to large corporations. TCE was founded in 1975 and has continued to evolve and adapt to the changing economy and challenges of an ever-increasing complex regulatory world. We assist our clients with achieving their goal and developing successful projects from the initial concept through the final construction.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
TCE has followed all Vermont Dept. of Health guidelines related to Covid-19.
- Design or Landscape Arch: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location