Aurora North Software is an innovative solution provider in the Legal Technology space. Our products and software-as-a-service (SAAS) solutions provide dynamic capabilities for organizations to streamline operational workflows.
Are you a results-focused engineer with a keen sense of business and an interest in providing innovative and quality solutions? Do you have an innovative spirit, possess a genuine interest in solving problems, and embrace entrepreneurial enthusiasm?
Here's What You'll Do*
- Provide design, and architecture expertise for delivering client integrations
- Understand, develop, and implement integrations with a variety of systems including AD, Microsoft SQL Server Systems, flat files, XML files, and APIs on behalf of clients
- Provision Boomi ATOMS and troubleshoot on-prem resource access
- Deliver new integrations as both a technical resource for configuration and a functional resource working closely with client teams
- Perform maintenance activities for our client integrations, including troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Be responsible for the overall integration strategy and rationalization of integrations
- Populate cloud-hosted systems using REST services
- Work closely with clients to roll out new software solutions that contain their data
Here's What You'll Bring to the Table
- BS/BA degree in a relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+years working specifically with Dell Boomi
- Deep understanding of data models and integration technologies like SOAP, REST, (S)FTP, HTTP(S), JSON, and XML
- Exceptional integration architecture, design, and documentation skills
- Strong communication skills, a customer service attitude, and demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and operating systems with some training and on-the-job experience
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including full-premium-paid medical, dental and vision insurance, HRA, FSA, excellent holiday/vacation/sick time off, and 401(k). This position is remote within the U.S.
Our company is a highly respected, top-tier provider of legal software and associated services throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. We have been in business since 2005 and have an unparalleled reputation in the legal market. We are seeking a highly qualified, talented person who enjoys working in a small company environment.
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the Contiguous USA. Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations